Please note that the following information relates to online sales only and does not affect your statutory rights.
While we want you to love the item you purchased from us, we understand that things change, and that you may wish to return it.
- We will happily exchange or refund any item sent back to us within 30 days of purchase, as long as the item is unused and undamaged. Please note that we are unable to refund the original delivery charge and cost of return.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on pierced earrings if they have been used.
- If your item is faulty or damaged, we will refund the original delivery charge and cost of return.
If you wish to return an item please follows the below steps:
- Inform us of the return via phone (0161 8324011) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure to state your name, order reference, address, phone number, item you wish to return and reason for the return.
- Package the item securely and place the returns sticker (located at the base of the invoice) on the packaging. If you have misplaced the invoice, please return to the address below:
93 Chapel Street
- Take the package to the Post Office and obtain proof of postage, in case your return is lost in transit.
- Allow up to 5 working days for refunds to be processed and returned to the card used to purchase the item.
If you have any further questions regarding our returns policy, please contact us.